You see people getting married around you but you are afraid because you are already old and still single?
Don’t worry and try this attitudes in your life:
You are still single because:
- You are waiting for the best match.
- You are analyzing to see which kind of person is better for you.
- You think economically( no partner and children, therefore no share of money and you enjoy all you get by yourself.)
- You are furthering your education and position in society so you may decide to choose a more educated partner.
Feels like you want something and don’t know exactly what. Thinking that if you try many different things you will find out finally what you want, right? Exactly !
Doing household chores may help as long as it keeps your mind busy !
- Try to do it whenever you feel like it and not when you are obliged to do.
- Washing clothes with a washing powder that you like the smell, can be relaxing .
- Walk your dog to a place you both like ( a beautiful grassy park)
- If you have already cleaned your house and you feel like you don’t have anything else to do, try changing its design.
I hope you enjoy your household chores from now
Love regardless of the results…
See the brightest mornings..
The shiniest nights.
Let those become you..
photo: Alyson Mclean
There is not any proof for breast cancer prevention but at least you can reduce it’s risk.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Reduce the your extra weight
- Do exercises ( boosting immune system)
- Don’t smoking
- Eat Fruits and vegetables plus fiber daily (green leafy vegetables, whole grains, and citrus fruits)
- Don’t eat fatty foods and processed foods
- Decrease the amounts of red meat usage
- Try to have enough sleep
- Use fragrance free products and or the ones containing natural fragrances like oil, and natural cosmetic products (also refer to: http://www.breastcancerfund.org/reduce-your-risk/tips/choose-safe-cosmetics/ for details)
- Avoid toxic cleaning products
- Try this awesome recipe from Breast Cancer Fund:
Make a solution of half water and half vinegar for sparkling, streak-free windows.
Add a cup of vinegar to the laundry for brighter whites or to remove odors.
Mix together a small amount of baking soda and castile soap to create a gentle scrubbing cleanser for tubs and sinks.
Please also refer to this wonderful website to get more information about breast cancer support and more other options:
Photo link: <iframe src=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/50285815@N07/6223587547/in/photolist-atXvKz-5wmMzS-5tRg4x-5tqLkm-7a29Cz-8P66w4-hsrUES-75Snqx-8HKX9W-76rtfz-gLPeFc-atuTHy-dhgxJK-td1xj-4ELyFT-3oswiL-5rrj92-6amkTE-36pt6K-adT1xs-9uyzPS-8N69kg-775Qyn-4RAXyz-g8uGiU-9LRoUz-9DbUEX-7THJUZ-cMDeSw-48q2wf-deJ83z-8LgSvU-9BwT9H-gLNoJX-3TZXNL-5qyL7X-3iEXG3-5vu7gq-dpCp6T-9G9net-3zz77f-aw6iLD-78iprS-52B79d-8VuRht-7TC6xz-3z5ma9-8zTbQq-5XZccG-3h53TZ-5qW3yQ/player/” width=”500″ height=”334″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
–F. Scott Fitzgerald
What to do after being raped:
- Move to a safer place
- If you want to tell the police about this, It is better to do so to feel more protected
- Ask someone you can trust to stay with you and give you support
- Keep all the evidence of the assault. Do not shower, bathe, douche, eat, drink, wash your hands, or brush your teeth until after you have had a medical examination. Save all of the clothing you were wearing at the time of the assault. Place each item of clothing in a separate paper bag. Do not use plastic bags. Do not clean or disturb anything in the area where the assault occurred.
- Go to a medical care or emergency place which provide care for sexual assault
- You may have been given a rape drug before the rape. Make sure to discuss this with the nurse to take a urine sample from you.
- You will be given PEP(Post-exposure prophylaxis) to prevent HIV withing the 72 hours after being raped and must be taken for 28 days. However, it is not guarantee that you won’t get HIV. You have to do follow up exams.
- You can not be given PEP if you already have HIV So you have to know your HIV status before taking PEP.
- Try to remember everything from the the assault situation.
- Talk with a rape counselor to help you cope with this situation.
Symptoms of low blood pressure:
- Dimming or blurring of vision
- Clammy skin
- Pale skin.
How to increase blood pressure:
Warning:Please make sure you talk to your doctor before using any of the suggestions below.
- Drink water and sports drinks to bring back mineral-filled water to your body
- Get enough amount of sodium(salt) from salty foods and snacks.
- Make sure you haven’t missed any medication that without those your blood pressure will drop.
- Do regular exercises.
- If the blood pressure is dangerously low, call your physician or go to the emergency room.
- Check the blood pressure frequently with someone who is experienced like nurse or doctor.
- Wearing compression stockings may reduce the pooling of blood in your legs.
- Limit alcohol or not drink at all
- Eat nuts, whole grains, fish and meat.
- Make sure you have a complete periods of sleep(8hours).